Fits into your favorite audio system
- Turns your stereo or home theater into a music streaming Sonos system.
- Add streaming music services, including Prime Music, to your stereo, home theater, or a whole-home system.
- Analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app.
- Uses your WiFi, so it's easy to set up and expand your system over time.
Fits into your favorite audio system
- Connects to a home theater system or external amplifier
Seamlessly integrates your home theater system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
- Analog and digital audio output
Enjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each room
Optimize sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge
Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music services
Sonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playback
Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any room
Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch®
Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes® music, direct from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, to any room in your home.
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, and more throughout the home
An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Other cool features
- Wake up to music
Set the alarm and wake up to your favorite music or Internet radio station in one room, or all over the house. Just hit snooze to get a few minutes more sleep. Fall asleep to soothing music with the sleep timer.
- Schedule your music
Use the scheduler to play music at a specific time for a set duration — great for that 30-minute workout.
- Easy Internet connectivity for other products in your house
The CONNECT has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or NAS drive.
- Includes Sonos Desktop Controller software and setup software for your computer
Control all your music and all your rooms from any computer or laptop in your house. Setup software facilitates music sharing so music folders on your hard drive can be shared across all Sonos players.
- Front-panel play/pause controls
Provides quick access to music, volume and play/pause controls when you don’t have a Controller in hand. Press the Mute button once to start or stop the music and twice to skip to the next track.
Control your Sonos system with your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Control all your music and rooms with your Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad™, PC, or Mac.
Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac let you control your Sonos players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand. Download the mobile apps for free on the iTunes App Store or Google Play™. Download the PC and Mac apps.
- Integrated, multi-room control
If you have multiple Sonos speakers, you can control what's playing in any room from anywhere in your house.
- Find and play your favorite songs in an instant
Search for songs and stations, choose the music, and control the volume from anywhere in your home.
Wireless multi-room music with SonosNet
- Built-in wireless capability
The CONNECT can go anywhere, delivering music to any room in your house, wirelessly. Players and Controllers establish their own secure wireless mesh network that delivers the extensive range and superior performance you need to get music all over your house.
- Play a different song in every room, at the same time
Tune in to an Internet radio station in the bedroom, stream a music service in the kitchen and play a song from your music library in the living room — simultaneously.
- Listen to the same song in every room, in perfect synchronization
Play the same song in different rooms, simultaneously, without echoes or delays. Add or drop rooms from your rooms grouping and still be in sync.
Simple setup and expandable design
- Simple setup
No technical or wireless expertise required. Put a CONNECT in any room where you want music and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The Sonos System Setup software provides simple on-screen prompts on any Sonos CONTROL. With the touch of a few buttons, you’ll be playing music all over the house in minutes.
Automatic software updates
- New features and music services delivered automatically — and for free
The Sonos system keeps getting better over time with new features and music services. Once the Sonos music system has been registered, Sonos will automatically notify you when software updates are available. Simply press one button and your system updates itself.